HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Replacement
Our guided solution will help you perform the HP Officejet Pro 8710 ink replacement in no time. A good cartridge is always the reason behind a successful printing experience be it any printer. Therefore, ensure that you monitor the performance and ink levels of your cartridges on a regular basis. Also, replace them if and only if there is an ultimate necessity for it. You can either make use of relevant apps or test prints to monitor the working condition of the cartridges.
In order to replace existing cartridges, you can buy replacements from the manufacturer directly or from third-party vendors. Other options include refilling of the existing cartridges by HP which is a genuine refurbishing technique. If you need assistance in finding your nearest HP cartridge vendor or a refilling agent, then give us a call at our toll-free number +1-844-406-1080.
Remove the Cartridge
You will have to remove the existing cartridges in order to install a new cartridge into your Officejet 8710 printer. The following set of steps will help you perform the HP Officejet Pro 8710 ink replacement.
- First, switch on your printer and make sure it has a paper in the paper tray
- There is a cartridge access door on the front side which should then be opened
- Wait until the cartridge comes to the center after moving from the side
- Once the sounds have stopped, give a little force and remove it from the socket
You can either discard the cartridge or send it to HP for refurbishment.
NOTE: A brand new one will always cost you more when compared to a refurbished cartridge; make a decision accordingly.
Insert the Cartridge
These steps are common for both new cartridges as well as refurbished ones except for the part where you have to remove the protective packing materials.
- Remove orange clips and tapes from the replacement
- Begin to insert the cartridgeassuming that you have the cartridge access door still open
- Insert the cartridge into its specified slot with a gentle pushwith the copper side facing back
- Once the cartridge is in its right placeyou will hear a small snapping sound
- Replace all the cartridges if necessary
Other Important Tips
- Make sure you do not touch the copper side of the cartridge at any point of time
- It will lead to bad electrical connection or ink failures
- Check for damages or leakages
- If any, send back as is to HP
- You will get a replacement free of cost
After successfully performing the HP Officejet Pro 8710 ink replacement, the printer will automatically calibrate itself. If it does not, then you can perform the same manually by accessing the corresponding functions through a compatible PC. Finally, do a test print and verify of you are satisfied with the results that you get. If not, send back the cartridge along with the test print to HP directly and you will receive a replacement if your case is genuine.
Do you want to know how to replace HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer, visit https://www.123-hp-com-ojp7740.com/.